Tuesday 14 May 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nail Polish


Recently I have seen these blog posts around about these cute little ice-cream nail polishes from Etude House. Lets just take a moment to admire their cuteness..........

Moment over, lets move on. So after seeing these reviews I really wanted to get my hands on one, but I was lucky enough to receive them for my birthday from the mother. I've not heard anything about these brand before so it is quite exciting to be introduced to a new brand and try out new things. So this is part of a collection called 'Sweet Recipe' and there are 4 nail polish's (I am unsure of what else, also of where you can get these I think ebay and Amazon) so lets go through them all.

Mint Choco Chip

Lemon Sheret

                                        
Strawberry Star Candy


Apricot Candy


Not only is the packaging cute, cool and different I really like the effect each one leaves on the nails. As you can see in the photos each bottle has different little speckles inside and on each nail they wont look the same as it all depends how much speckle you get on each brush. 
I would say 'Mint Choco Chip' is the most opaque of the for with just one coat being enough but I applied to coats just for a little extra cover of the nail and 'Strawberry Star Candy' is the second most opaque and I found that (on my nails) I only needed to go over some nails with a second coat. The other 2 polishes will need a second coat. 

Honestly I am really surprised with the polishes as I didn't think they would last as long as they have with out chipping. If you follow me on instagram (username in 'contact me') you will have seen I posted a picture of me wearing 'Strawberry Star Candy' and I uploaded that about a week ago and not at all has the polish chipped, its amazing. Also I found it to be super quick drying, drying with-in at least 2 minutes if not quicker and once the polish and little speckles are down boy are they down. You can even pick off the speck at all it just drys like its glued there.  


Have you tried these polishes? What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are cute! I like Apricot candy!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are super sweet :) as i was painting my toes with the mint one it made me want a mint cornetto hehe :) x

      Delete