Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick






I have been reading so many reviews of the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks so while I was last in Superdrug I wondered over to the stand and really the only one that caught my eye was 11 Fraise Remix which is a pretty pink coral shade. The lipstick is very smooth and creamy and quite glossy on the lips and surprisingly feels rather hydrating on the lips too. I didn't find that I needed to re-apply very often only after food it needed a minor touch up. 
The shade is very suitable for spring/summer as it is vibrant and bright. Also the hydrating touch means it won't leave the lips feeling tough and dry. 
The lipstick is well pigmented but for the extra lasting time I suggest blotting and applying more until you are happy this stunning shade is going to to be kissable all day long, cheeky. 
I have to say Bourjois has never been a high street brand that has stunned me and I don't own much from them only a foundation and their amazing chocolate bronzer, saying that I think now I have tried this lipstick I will be going to have another look to chose a few more of their many shades. Another thing about the lipstick is the packing. I love the sleek square tube with the shade showing at the end of the tube, they will look super pretty when I get my lipstick cases ordered soon. 
Overall I'm very impressed with this creamy, hydrating lipstick and I can see the reason people are raving about these lippies so much.

Have you tried any of these? What is your favourite?
xx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of this colour!
    http://lara-louise.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete