Friday 31 May 2013

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner




I have seen multiple reviews of this product floating around and as I have dry and dull skin and some spot scaring I felt like I needed this in my life. 

The Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner (£25) aims to chemically exfoliate the skin using fruit acids which prevents any build up of dead skin cells and also encourages cell renewal brightening the appearance of the skin. I was having a lot of problems with big red scars on my chin and bridge of my nose from really bad breakouts and I was expecting this to start working with in weeks of using it, but after my first 2 uses I honestly noticed that the redness had gone down so well and it really reassured me that I paid that money for something that actually works. I use this product twice a week on a cotton pad after cleansing and before my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and moisturiser. 
I have been using this for about three weeks and my skin is improving more and more as I carry on. I does have a subtle tingling sensation after using it which shows that it is working I guess. I like the smell of this product there is an almost soapy scent to it I would say. It isn't strong or over powering to the nose it is just quite refreshing on the skin.

This brightening toner isn't drying so it is good for my dry skin and it doesn't feel tight at all. I am yet to be clear of all my scars but it has only been 3weeks so there are more weeks and more clearing of the skin to come *big smiles*.

Have you tried the Clarins Brightening Toner?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment