Thursday 30 May 2013

Anastasia Brow Wiz




Before

After

I have been after the Anastasia Brow Wiz for such a long time after I have been watching the Pixie sisters using it and it looks so natural and easy to use. Finally after seeing it on Cult Beauty I just couldn't resist. 

As you can see from the picture I have majorly plucky my eyebrows *sad face* and I used to use powders to fill them in but I found it was quite easy for them to look drawn on, and also I found the Avon brow glimmersticks too waxy and they wern't a very good colour match.
 I decided to get the shade Brunette for the Brow Wiz and it is the perfect colour match. There is a soft thin pencil on one end and the other end has a good sized spooly to easily tame those confused little hairs. The pencil is very small and fine so it makes it easy to fill in those spares areas and mimic the hairs, dream. The product isn't waxy but it isn't stubborn either so it is still easy to wipe away if you do make a mistake, also it is very simple to apply as it is still smooth. Another thing I L.O.V.E about this brow pencil is that it lasts all day so I don't have to worry about checking up on them checking they haven't smudge.
The spooly is a good size, not to small not to big so it places the hairs nicely where they should be. I like to spray a little bit of hairspray on it to extra tame those pesky ones that don't like to do what they are told. I really enjoy using this beautiful product to do my eyebrows in the morning and for £15.50 yes it is expensive but it is worth it, in my opinion. There aren't many brow products out there that could really mimic such fine natural looking hairs especially on the high street. 

Have you tried this brow beauty?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment