Tuesday 26 February 2013

Review | MICA Bella Blusher 'Terra Cotta'

Hi everyone.
I have a review for you today on the MICA Bella Blusher in 'Terra Cotta' which is received in my first Glossy Box.


I had never heard of this brand before but the Cosmetic company is made of 100% natural mica, which is a crystal-like mineral, which allows the products to work with the natural oils in your skin find out more here.

 This blusher contains SPF15 and it fairly natural looking for my skin tone, because of the apricoty shade this blush is going to be nice for the summer time. 
So I used this blusher with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush in small circular motions and the powder is really light on the skin and in the pot looks quite scary but when applied to the skin it's quite medium colour but apply a small amount first and build on it. There is some shimmer but it isn't over powering and I only noticed it when I swatched it or looked at it in strong day light. Now that I have used this product and seen the colour on skin, I am really pleased with it the only downside is that the product is £34.95 and really I wouldn't pay that much for a blusher. Thats just me. 

I didn't use too much for the swatch but you can see what it looks like on a relatively fair skin tone, quite pretty. Also you can see a slight shimmer to it like I mentioned but it isn't too much it's basically quite matte. But again the colour is very flattering and pretty, as it's not orange on the skin but its not brown either, its just a nice warm apricot shade.

 The MICABella blush is the first mineral product I've used as I like my liquids and pressed powder blushes, but I think I have opened a new door, if you like, and will be trying out maybe some different mineral products in the future.

If you have tried any of the MICABella Cosmetics let me know in the comments because I would love to know what you think.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment