Wednesday 20 February 2013

Review | Dior BB Creme

No haul this week as I am saving my money for the weekend, but what I do have for you is my DiorSkin Nude BB Creme review.


I got a sample of this in a magazine in January (if I remember correctly) luckily in the correct shade 002. Nothing was going to stop be from buying this product in full size, not even the £30 price tag. I love/d this product because its so light weight on the skin and has such a wonderful, natural finish, with medium but buildable coverage. When I wore it I had quite a few compliments on how good my skin looked when I actually had a few red spots hiding underneath. I apply using fingers like my other BB Cream (Lioele Triple the Solution)
as I don't really like using a brush with BB cream, not really sure why. The only thing is that because I use my fingers and the packaging is so lovely, if I need a little more product I don't want to touch the tube because I don't want to get it dirty. Talking of packaging, it is the most luxurious product I have sitting in my draw and I think it looks pretty grown up. I love the mirror effect lid as its even more sleek. 


Also this product comes with a pump dispenser which is really handy as for £30 you don't really want to be wasting a good product, the pumps are quite small so I do find I need at least 3 to cover my face. I literally can not fault this product its soft on the skin, light, smells good, looks good, leaves me feeling very good too. I definitely will re-purchace this BB Creme if/when I run out.

So this was pretty short post post, if anyone else has tried this product let me know in the comments what you thought or leave links to your blog.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment