Sunday 11 August 2013

Illamasqua Cream Blush in Seduce








Recently I did a post on the Illamasqua cream pigment here and at the same time I purchased that I purchased their cream blush in 'Seduce'. I love love love this colour it is a gorgeous rose colour and feels slightly watery to the touch. It is easy to use and easy to blend, I like to use with fingers and really work it into the apples of the cheeks.
Like the cream pigment this blush is highley pigmented and a little goes a long way. I feel like this blushing rosey colour works really well with my skintone. Like I said before, the blush feels like water to the touch it is very silky and light, and what I mean by the watery feeling is that the blusher is quite wet not runny but its not tough either so you only need a light touch to pick up any product. The product isn't matte finish but it isn't too shiny on the skin so oily skin's I think you could get away with this and if not just add a little powder over top. Like I mentioned in my other post I really like the packging of this product, it's not too bulky but it is a relitivly good size to put in the make-up bag for on the go.

I just think this colour is so beautiful and it just leaves a gorgeous rosey blush to the cheeks. Do you have a favourite Illamasqua Blush?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment