Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation





This is a new foundation to me, well I have had it for about a month and a half and it's the Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation £10.99 from Superdrug. It is a full coverage foundation with a 16hr wear tag on it and on the bottle it also says 'Youth Extension Foundation'. I love with foundation so much. It is mostly dewy but it is also a little matte too, which I like as it's not to much or either and it does give the skin a more awake and youthful appearance. I find.
As you can see in the picture I applied just one layer on one half of my face and you can really see the difference. It covers all my imperfections and I find I use a lot less under eye concealer with this foundation which it also a bonus and also it's not overly matte, so for something with dry skin, like me, this foundation it just beautiful for you, also this foundation has an SPF15 so you're also protected. I have the shade 52 in this foundation and it matches me perfectly. 
I think the packaging of the bottle is so cute a bit bulky but it's still sweet. In the lid there is a little sponge which I didn't like I prefer to buff it in with a brush, I found the sponge just soaked most of the foundation up, also I wasn't 100% satisfied with the finish of the make-up. 
I am really rubbish with describing scents, but what I can tell you is this foundation is scented and it is really girly and pretty, and the smell does just go away once you have the product on your skin, of course if you don't like scented make-up this may not be for you. 

Overall I think this foundation is really worth buying or trying. It has amazing coverage and a lovely youthful finish on the skin, also it does make your skin quite awake, so if you had a late night and not looking your best, this will just brighten the face. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment