Tuesday 2 July 2013

Feel Unique Haul


I know that I only done a haul post the other day but I bought 2 things from FeelUnique that i just quickly wanted to share with you so I'll get straight in as it will only be quick.



For ages now I have been wanting to get my mitts on some bits from theBalm and only recently saw that Feel Unique is now stocking the brand so I only picked up one thing, until next time *wink*, and I got the Bahama Mama Bronzing powder £12.50. It is a little darker than I expected but it blends out into a nice colour, also there is no orange tinge to the product (as you can see). The compact is about the same size as my palm so it's really small and cute with its pretty hoola girl packaging and you get 7.08g. So yeah I will definitely going to order some more bits. Leave a comment if you would like to see a haul on all the products I choose from theBalm.




I have been non stop watching the QVC Beauty channel its becoming addictive, and one of the brands that has been on the programme A LOT is Decleor and I have been wanting to try their products because the presenters on +QVC really do convince me. So I saw this little collection pack which is the Hydra Floral Try Me Kit £20. What you get in this pack is;
Aroma Cleanse Essential Cleansing Milk 50ml
Aroma Cleanse Essential Tonifying Lotion 50ml
Aromessence Neroli Comforting Serum 5ml
Hydra Floral Multi Protection Light Cream 15ml
Aromessence Neroli Essential Night Balm 5ml
All of the products smell rosy and floral, and it is quite a rich scent. I am really excited to try this just to sort my skin out, I mean they are only samples and I thought the price was pretty reasonable with what you get inside so yeah if all goes well I will be doing a review. 

I'd love to know what my lovely readers have been buying and loving at the moment, so leave a comment and/or a link with things you have been loving and buying. Also I'd love to know what you favourite products are from theBalm.

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment