Monday 1 July 2013

Monthly Favourites | May & June

As you may have noticed I never did a May favourites post, so I have joined up the last 2 months favourites so I'm going to crack on and get showing you what I have been loving through-out May and June.



I have been using the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner (review here) this has just helped my skin so much in the last 2 months I am just so please, as you will know if you read my review. Next is the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask I have been using this mask about 1-2 times a week and it just leaves my skin with a lovely healthy glow and feeling really soft. I just can not get enough of this mask. It smells great like orange and tropical and it does the job of removing the build up of dead skins cells so skin is left looking healthy and glowing. A while back I bought the SiennaX Gradual Glowing Self Tan from Feel Unique and O-M-G ladies this is perfect! Actually THE best false tan I have ever tried. It impressed me first time as I applied it in the morning first thing and during the day I was having my hair done and during washing my hair, through-out the day, water was dripping down my arm (whilst the tan was still developing) then once the tan had fully developed about 6hours later there were no streaks and the colour was still there. I mean that is seriously impressive, the tan even smells delicious. A little bit goes a long way with this product too, I only need about 1 and a half pumps to cover one of my legs and my thighs are not the smallest of thighs. Any-who this is an amazing product, and I love it.



Now I'm not really one for wearing eye make-up perhaps a little eyeliner but recently I have been really getting into popping a wash of colour over the lid and the Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palette in Most Glamorous Nudes Ever. My particular shades to go for are Birthday Suit which is a really nice brown with small gold specs through-out it and it looks gorgeous just on it own, and also with 'it's complicated' over the top (as suggested in the Tips pamphlet in the lid). The shadows are really soft and buttery and the glide on easily. Also the shadows ( cream and powder) are really long lasting on the lid so I don't feel the need to apply a primer underneath.


Sleek is one of the best high street cosmetics brands I think, their products continuously have amazing pigmentation and colour selection, also they have some really got product releases one of the being the Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder which I have really been enjoying at the moment. It sets make-up but still leaves you with a dewy finish to the skin with its light reflecting pigments, also it has an SPF 15 so its perfect if you still want to product from the sun and have dewy looking skin. Another product I like it the Sleek lip quad in Siren (review here) mainly I have been using the orange as it is the only reason I got this palette but I really like the idea of the palette and it is especially good for travelling with. 



So that was it for my May & June favourites there wasn't too much, I hope you guys ha a really good past two months. What have your favourites been? 

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment