Monday 17 June 2013

Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser

When Boots had one of their fabulous 3 for 2 offers on I picked up a couple of Soap & Glory bits one of them being the hot cloth cleanser. I have really been trying to keep on top of my skin lately, especially after watching Caroline Hirons talk skincare on the Body Talk channel on You Tube it just really motivated me to get more in touch with my skin and help it out more. 





So as you can see the product comes in a foil type tube which you have to squeeze to release the product, which I find okay but I'm not a huge fan of the packaging but I can deal with it. The actual consistency of the product is like a light-weight but relatively thick cream which thins out at you massage it into the skin. I love this products because it just melts away the make-up and removed about 90% of my make-up, although I still double cleanse to just get away extra dirt and make-up I may have missed first time. 
I have heard that this is quite a good dupe for the Liz Earl Cleanse and polish, but I haven't used that so I can't say if it is or not. I'm not overly keen on the scent of this product lavender just jumps out to me (which I dislike the smell) and orange I just dislike it but I guess its a good job this product works,hey. 
Like I said it just melts away make-up nicely especially eye-makeup, it isn't super at removing waterproof make-up so I would suggest holding a warm cloth over your waterproof mascara before going in with the cleanser, other wise with normal mascaras it does a really good job. I squeeze a good lump out onto my finger tips, it just glides out of the tube, and then I start to massage it all over the face for a minute (as it says to on the packaging) and I concentrate on my chin and around the nose and just really work it into the skin. Once that minute is over I then leave it for another minute (also like it says on the back) and then I just wipe it off with a warm cloth. After this cleanser I find my skin looks clean and healthy and it has a lovely glow to it. 

This is such a lovely night cleanser and it cost £10 which isn't expensive at all if you think of all the other higher end cleansers out there, and it comes with a muslin cloth inside.

Whats your favourite cleanser? 
xx

Boots | Caroline Hirons Blog | Caroline & Pixiwoo's Youtube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment