Sunday 9 June 2013

Small Blog Sale

I've got a couple of things to sell today, as I have been going through some bits and pieces at home and thrown a hole bunch of things but some things are in very good state that I think someone else will like. All items I'm am selling include P&P (postage and packaging) and if I don't get rid of them on my blog then they will be going on eBay. 
These items are first come first serve, if you are interested in any of the items them please leave a comment with what ones you like and your e-mail address. If you would like to purchase more than one item then do let me know as the price may vary,(due to P&P prices and weight of the parcel ) but we can always discuss prices via e-mail. 



Size 6 Internacionale floral print heel with double straps around the ankle. Worn once £15 (Including P&P) really comfortable but I have too many shoes. Heel high is roughly 5.5".



Left; Avon Clear Skin Blemish Clearing Mask 75ml (peel off) £6 never used unopened so I can't say if I like the product. Salicylic Acid 2.0%.

Right; Avon Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Clay Mask 75ml £6 never used and unopened. Box is a little tatty as I have had this a while. Salicylic Acid 0.5%

You can also buy these together for £10 if you wish.




Size 10 Krisp dress. Zipped back and strapless, worn once. Very flattering and figure hugging and great for evening/special occasions, but sadly it doesn't fit any more. *cry* £20 (paid £30 originally).  




2x H&M mini skirts. Worn multipul times no damage to them. Brown is size 10-12 and Hot pink is size 10. together £6 separately £3. 



 Lastly is Outspoken by Fergie never used (as I have another one already) 50ml £10 boxed, the box has been opened but not damaged. 

So for any of the items just leave a comment with your e-mail address with the item/s that you would like and like I said, we can discuss pricing if there are more than 1 item. I am quite excited about this. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment