Thursday 12 September 2013

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer







Hey guys,
Now quite recently I was in Boots in Brighton and I was browsing and I saw they had a Too Faced stand there which I had never seen before. I had to take a look,of course. I have a four page list of products that I want to pick up, oops, but one of those products was the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer the link is to the Beuaty Bay website as I cannot find it on the Boots site, although I did pick it up in store £25.

This products smells absolutly deliceous, and so it should as it is made with real cocoa powder, it is sweet chocolate but not too intense or over powering. The bronzer is matte which is super, as you can use for bronzing and then build in certain areas for a contour if you wish to. I will agree with those of you who think it looks super dark in the pan, but I can also assure you it isn't as dark as you may think. When I compared this to their 'Milk' Chocolate bronzer that one pretty much matched my skintone, and this just gave a light dusting of bronze over the face. Although it is matte it still leaves the skin with a shine-free sun kissed glow which I love. It is a similar concept to the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer except this this Too Faced one doesn't have an orange-y tone to it.
The packaging is pretty, however, the lid is loose and does rattle and as there is a mirror inside it I am worried it will crack in my make-up bag, but it hasn't happened yet, and speaking of the mirror it is a very good size. With some products you can find that when you swirl your brush/finger in the product you get a lot of excess powder fall over the place but I can safely say, I didn't find that with this product unless used to firmly of course. There are such little faults I can give this product really. It is easy to blend, light, smooth, smells a-m-azing, and I find it compliments my skintone very nicely too. I would recommend for more fairer skintones useing the Mlk chocolate shade.

Have you tried this bronzer? What is your favourite Too Faced product?

xx

 follow me on Twitter @gemmmaaa15 | follow me on Instagram gemmaaroberts | also you can subscribe and follow me on BlogLovin' too.

No comments:

Post a Comment