Sunday 15 September 2013

Bourjois Java Rice Loose Powder






Hey everyone, recently Boujois re-launched their Java Rice Powder to celebrate their 150th bithday. Wowza. This powder was Bourjois' best selling cult product in 1879 and have been reinvented for 2013, and you can pick it up in Boots and Superdrug in the UK for £9.99.

I'll start by saying I love the gorgeous vintage looking packaging it just looks super pretty sitting in my make-up collection, plus I am a sucker for vintage/pin up themes. The lid is a screw top but inside there is a sifter dispencer which means there is less mess when you open the lid and you have a lot more control over how much powder is released. On to the powder, it is a pink, feather light, loose powder which is very soft and smooth to the touch. It has small shimmers through it to help achieve a lumious finish on the skin. I use this product to set my under eye concealer as it is quite light reflective but also my skin looks flawless all over and it sets foundation and concealer really well. Although there is shimmer through-out the product it is not glittery on the skin and it just leaves the skin looking luminous and pretty.
This is such a beautiful product I just can not fault it, ladies you need to go and grab this it smells gorgeous, it looks gorgeous, it feels fluffy and soft and it gives the skin a flawless finish, and it also sets your make-up into place all day and/or night.

Have yo tried this powder yet? and what are your thoughts?

xx

follow me on Twitter @gemmmaaa15 | follow me on Instagram gemmaaroberts | also you can subscribe and follow me on BlogLovin' too.

No comments:

Post a Comment