Friday 15 March 2013

March Glossy Box

Apologies for being so late on this post, but this is my second Glossy Box I have received out of the 3 I ordered, and what a box. I am so so pleased with the products I actually got, and I think most people were from what I have read. 


This months box 'Get City Chic' was based on products to help you perfect look with multi-task products that give a high-maintanence achievable look with little time, effort and money. So Glossy says. 


Tresmme Salon finsih Hairspray I actually already own this and love it! It hold's the hair in place but looks natural and brush's out with ease. It smells really nice, but I pretty much love the smell of most hairsprays. When you spray it it's not too 'wet' on the hair like if you touch straight away it's not sticky either. 
The next product I was ultra excited about is the Juicy Couture La La. I have wanted this for a while but never got around to buying it, but now I have to just because I like to have sample perfumes to keep in my bag if I use it that day I can just slip it out and top up with out lugging a big bottle around in my bag. Its quite fruity and girly its good for day time but definitely strong enough for night time too. 


Another product I could not wait to get my paws on was the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. I got so giddy when I saw this in other people instagram photo's I couldn't wait for mine to arrive. I have been using it every day morning and night and I just need to get this full size. I've been using it on my lips and they are now feeling pretty smooth and lipsticks sit really nice without seeing where I have chapped lips. 

 Nails Inc. polish in St James I wasn't 100% on at first I have red nail polish's to me they are quite 'old'(?) if that makes sense, but this one is quite pinky and SUPER fast drying it literally dry's with in second so its goo if your in a rush to go somewhere but forgot to do your nails. yes very impressed this this nail varnish. 

Last up is the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush. I have actually been using this as a cream blush and it looks real pretty and natural, you need quite a bit but I suggest building upon small amounts as it can be quite scary, but eventually it just sinks into the skin, again, looking natural and healthy. This is a lot like the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable and Clinique Chubby Sticks.


I am so so pleased this is months Glossy Box such great products it is a lot different to last months box, I was more excited about this one. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment